Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
I don’t understand Christmas movies where Santa exists and the adults don’t believe in him. Because if he exists in the story, that means he’s delivering presents to everyone, including the kids of the skeptical adults, and so those skeptics must be sort of confused about all the gifts under the tree that they didn’t buy.
Biggest plot hole in history ^